- Go to the Google Alerts page.
- Sign into your Google account (if you don't have one, create one).
- Click the 'New Alert' button on the bottom right of the page.
- Type the search keywords you wish to monitor.
- Select whether to monitor news, blogs, web, groups, or comprehensive (all of them).
- Select how often you wish Google Alerts to perform its searches.
- Click the 'Create Alert' button.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Monitor Your On-Line Presence
If you monitor mentions of your company or product on search engines, in on-line news, or in blogs, you may find yourself manually performing searches on an irregular basis. An easy way to monitor your on-line presence is to use Google Alerts: