Talent is defined as “a recurring pattern of thought, feeling, or behavior that can be productively applied”.
So, what are the talents that great agile team members share? Here are some possibilities:
- focus – sets goals and uses them every day to guide actions
- discipline – imposes structure onto life and work
- reflection – examines past choices and learns from experience
- adaptability – quickly adjusts practices to achieve goals
- strategic thinking – plays out future alternative scenarios
- cooperation – interacts with others constructively
How would you add to this brainstorm of possible talents that great agile team members share?