Any of the following specifications in a requirements document for an end-user product is a red flag indicating that your product manager has delved into design:
- user log-in and log-out - specifies that the product will have users log in and log out for security reasons
- CRUD - specifies that the product will enable users to create, read, update, and delete information
- support for tags - specifies that the product will enable users to tag information to facilitate future retrieval of information
- user interface widgets - specifies components included in the product's user interface
- user manual - specifies what will go into the user manual for the product
- support - specifies how the product will be supported
All of this information is appropriate in a user interface or high-level design specification, but generally not in the requirements document for an end-user product.