Market strategy comprises many of the deliverables from product management, including:
- Positioning and messaging. What differentiates your product from the competition? What are the key themes and messages to use in advertising and PR?
- Prospect problems. What are the main problems your product will solve that prospective customers face?
- Branding recommendations. What principles should govern the selection of a name or logo?
- Market segmentation. Who is in your target market?
- Communications analysis. What media should you use to reach your target market?